Call (517) 788-4364 for details about any service.
Our senior centers and congregate meal sites offer more than just a nutritious lunch. Seniors enjoy activities together with the opportunity to make lasting friendships at our eight congregate Gathering Places in Jackson County. A well-balanced meal is served at noon.The suggested meal donation is $2.50. Reservations are requested and can be made by calling 768-8684 or by contacting a meal site or senior center near you.
for the October 2016 menu
Crouch Senior Center, 1715 Lansing Ave., Jackson
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Phone (517) 788-4364
King Recreation Center, 1107 Adrian St., Jackson
Monday through Friday, 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Michigan Center, St. Aidan's Church, 361 Grove St, Michigan Center
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Napoleon, Township Hall, 6755 Brooklyn Rd, Napoleon
Tuesday and Thursdays, 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Norvell, Township Hall, 106 E. Commercial
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Park Forest, 3300 Spirea Court, (Blackman Township), Jackson
Monday through Friday, 10:30a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Spring Arbor Senior Center, 122 Starr St., Spring Arbor
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Phone (517) 750-1010
Food with Friends - Grass Lake Senior Center
373 Lakeside Dr.
Grasslake, MI 49240
Tuesday and Thursdays, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Phone (517) 522-8466
The Crouch Senior Center and Spring Arbor Senior Center also offer additional services, such as:
• Health and exercise classes
• Computer Classes and Senior Computer Lab
• Craft Corner: Seniors sell their handmade crafts on consignment
• Enrichment classes
• Recreational activities: Euchre, Bridge club, BINGO, theme parties and special events
• Monthly Dinner Dance
• Wood Working
• Volunteer Tax Assistance -Helps seniors and low income adults in completing home heating, property tax credit and other tax forms. February through mid-April. Appointment necessary. Call 784-4800.
• Volunteer Opportunities
For details about volunteer opportunities click here