The 2015 Treasurer's Office Annual Dog License Sale runs from December 1 thru March 1
Townships selling licenses are: Concord, Grass Lake, Leoni, Liberty, Napoleon, Norvell, Pulaski, Sandstone, Spring Arbor, Springport, and Waterloo.
If you have a new dog/puppy that has never been licensed, please provide the Treasurer’s Office with the following:
- Proof of rabies vaccination from your Veterinarian.
- If your dog/puppy is spayed or neutered, we need the certificate from your Veterinarian.
- Copies (please do not send originals) may be mailed with the license fee to:
Jackson County Treasurer, 120 West Michigan, 2nd Floor, Jackson, MI 49201
NOTE all puppies must be licensed at four months of age
- Seniors (aged 62), Spay/Neutered, December 1 thru March 1 - $5.
- Seniors (aged 62), NOT Spay/Neutered, December 1 thru March 1 - $10
- All Others Spayed/Neutered, December 1 thur March 1 - $10.
- All Others NOT Spay/Neutered, December 1 thur March 1 - $20.
After March 1 ALL dogs $30.
We recommend that you renew prior to March 1 as this is also a property tax payment deadline that results in long lines at the County Treasurers office during the last week of February.
If you have any questions call the County Treasurers office at (517) 788-4418.
This page originated on
May 6, 2015
and was last modified on
July 15, 2015