The 2013 Treasurer's Office Annual Dog License Sale runs from December 1 - February 28
Townships selling licenses are: Concord, Grass Lake, Leoni, Liberty, Napoleon, Norvell, Pulaski, Sandstone, Spring Arbor, Springport, and Tompkins.
If you have a new dog/puppy that has never been licensed, please provide the Treasurer’s Office with the following:
- Proof of rabies vaccination from your Veterinarian.
- If your dog/puppy is spayed or neutered, we need the certificate from your Veterinarian.
- Copies (please do not send originals) may be mailed with the license fee to:
Jackson County Treasurer, 120 West Michigan, 1 st Floor, Jackson, MI 49201
NOTE all puppies must be licensed at four months of age
- Seniors (aged 62), Spay/Neutered, December 1 to February 28 - $5.
- Seniors (aged 62), NOT Spay/Neutered, December 1 to February 28 - $10
- All Others Spayed/Neutered, December 1 to February 28 - $10.
- All Others NOT Spay/Neutered, December 1 to February 28 - $20.
After February 28 ALL dogs $30.
We recommend that you renew prior to February 28 as this is also a property tax payment deadline that results in long lines at the County Treasurers office during the last week of February.
If you have any questions call the County Treasurers office at (517) 788-4418.
This page originated on
September 13, 2010
and was last modified on
August 22, 2013