Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday:
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(Open during the lunch hour)
Phone: (517) 788-4350
You can now do a Grantor/Grantee name search for Deeds, Mortgages and Miscellaneous documents dating from 1964 back to 1800.
- Click "Search Deeds on Line"
- Click ”“Log in as Guest", or if you have an account, log in with your username and password.
- At Welcome screen, under “What would you like to do today?”
Click on “How do I…”
- Click on –Search Historical Indexes 1800s-1964 for search guide instructions. If you choose, you can print search guide at no charge.
- Click -Search Public Records and follow directions from search guide.
*** Only thumbnail images for viewing on line. Viewing full images only available in the office or if you print document. ***
To purchase a copy on line with credit card, just click "print image" and follow the directions. You can also request copy via Email or Fax, at www.co.jackson.mi.us/rod.
- Credit Card-(on line only) $1.00 per page and $1.00 per transaction fee
- Email or Fax- $3.00 for the 1st page, $1.00 for each additional page
- In Office-$1.00 per page, cash or check only.
This page originated on
June 26, 2015
and was last modified on
October 26, 2015