Senior Meal Sites & Senior Centers
Our senior centers and congregate meal sites offer more than just a nutritious lunch. Seniors enjoy activities together with the opportunity to make lasting friendships at our eight congregate Gathering Places in Jackson County. A well-balanced meal is served at noon. The suggested meal donation is $2.50. Reservations are requested and can be made by calling 768-8684 at least one day in advance. View the most recent Senior Center and Senior Meal Sites menu calendar (PDF).
Crouch Senior Center, 1715 Lansing Ave., Jackson
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Phone (517) 788-4364
Food with Friends - King Recreation Center, 1107 Adrian St., Jackson
Monday through Friday, 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Michigan Center, St. Aidan's Church, 361 Grove St, Michigan Center
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Napoleon, Township Hall, 6755 Brooklyn Rd, Napoleon
Tuesday and Thursdays, 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Norvell, 300 Mill Street
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Park Forest, 3300 Spirea Court, (Blackman Township), Jackson
Monday through Friday, 10:30a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Spring Arbor, 122 Starr St., Spring Arbor
Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Food with Friends - Grass Lake Senior Center
373 Lakeside Dr.
Grasslake, MI 49240
Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Phone (517) 522-8466
The Crouch Senior Center and Spring Arbor Senior Center also offer additional services, such as:
- Health and exercise classes
- Computer Classes and Senior Computer Lab
- Craft Corner: Seniors sell their handmade crafts on consignment
- Enrichment classes
- Recreational activities: Euchre, Bridge club, BINGO, theme parties and special events
- Monthly Dinner Dance
- Wood Working
- Volunteer Tax Assistance - Helps seniors and low income adults in completing home heating, property tax credit and other tax forms. February through mid-April. Appointments are necessary; please call 517-784-4800.
- Volunteer Opportunities