View all facilities
Clark Lake County Park
- Bike Trail
- Boat Launch
- Picnic Tables
- Swimming Area
This 7 acre park includes grills, picnic area, playground area, swimming area, and portable toilets are also available. Passing through the park is the Clark Lake Spirit Trail, which circles the lake and totals just over 7 miles. The trail provides a path for runners, walkers, and cyclists to enjoy multiple views of the lake, neighborhoods and nature.
On the northern edge of the park, the Clark Lake Community Center sits on top of a hill.The center is available to all residents to use for weddings, graduation parties, showers, life celebrations, and other events.
- Park hours are dawn to dusk.
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- All vehicles in designated parking areas only
- Domestic pets and service animals are welcome. Pets must be on a leash no more than six feet in length and under your immediate control at all times. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pets, keeping your pets from disturbing wildlife, and keeping your pets from disturbing visitors.
- Swim at your own risk - no lifeguard on duty
- In case of emergency - Dial 911