Little Wolf Lake County Park
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Shelters
- Swimming Area
This 9-acre park offers a swim area with a grassy beach, play equipment, picnic shelter with a grill and restrooms. Little Wolf Lake is a 106-acre lake that is connected to seven lakes that allow boaters to travel all the way to Michigan Center.
- Park hours are dawn to dusk
- Alcohol is prohibited
- All vehicles in designated parking areas only
- Domestic pets and service animals are welcome. Pets must be on a leash no more than six feet in length and under your immediate control at all times. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pets, keeping your pets from disturbing wildlife, and keeping your pets from disturbing visitors
- Swim at your own risk - no lifeguard on duty
- In case of emergency - Dial 911
In 1925, the county bought the property from Mr. and Mrs. George Pray Ottley of Ann Arbor with the mindset of preserving public access to area lakes.