Pleasant Lake County Park & Campground
- Basketball Court
- GaGa Ball Pit
- Horseshoe Pits
- Picnic Shelters
- Picnic Tables
- Shuffle Board Court
- Swimming Area
60 modern campsites are available with water and electricity at this beautiful 21 acre park. Whichever way you prefer to camp-RV or tent- the mature trees and lush grounds will make you feel like you are far from suburbia. Positioned on the lake shore, spend your day enjoying this all-sports lake. Go for a swim off the sandy beach, or put your boat in the water at the nearby public boat launch to fish for perch or enjoy a cruise around the lake. Even off the water there’s plenty do to! Start a horseshoe or shuffle board tournament, learn to play GaGa Ball, and bring your clubs for a round at Hankard Hills Golf Course.
For pre-season reservations, 1st business Monday in January until the Friday before Memorial Day, please call 517-788-4320.
- Park hours are dawn to dusk
- Alcohol is prohibited
- All vehicles in designated parking areas only
- Domestic pets and service animals are welcome. Pets must be on a leash no more than six feet in length and under your immediate control at all times. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pets, keeping your pets from disturbing wildlife, and keeping your pets from disturbing visitors
- Swim at your own risk - no lifeguard on duty
- In case of emergency - Dial 911
- Check-out time is 11 a.m., Check-in 1 p.m.
- No refunds due to bad weather
- Occupancy limited to one family (two adults and immediate children) to one campsite; or, up to four adults. Only one camper and tent OR two tents maximum to occupy one campsite. Each vehicle must be registered on the written permit. 1 vehicle per site
- Campers are not permitted to camp for more than 10 consecutive nights. A new camping permit can be issued after 24 hours has elapsed form the previous permit
- Do not set up campers/tents until a campsite is assigned and fees are paid
- Visitors must park in day use parking area and leave by 10 p.m.
- Alcohol is ONLY allowed at registered campsite by registered campers who are at least 21 years old
- All rules are subject to change at any time for the protection of the campground. Choosing to violate any of Jackson County Parks’ rules may results in eviction and/or prosecution. A full list of rules will be available upon check-in.