Where can I pay?
Payments can be made by mail, phone, internet, or at the court.
12th District Court
312 S Jackson Street
Jackson, MI 49201

Court House:
Same address as mailing address.
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Contact Your Collections Officer
View staff directory

Show All Answers

1. What is my total balance owed to the court?
2. My tickets are overdue and will be suspended soon; will a payment plan stop these suspensions?
3. What is the minimum I can pay?
4. Can I pay more if I can afford it?
5. Where can I pay?
6. Can I pay less this time?
7. If I have a warrant for failure to pay, will I get arrested when I come to the court?
8. What should I do if I can’t appear for a show cause hearing or if I made a payment prior to the hearing date?